Grab it and go!
Make the Bruiser your everyday pack or use it specifically for glassing, shed hunting or bring it along to hang out in a tree-stand. It even has a clip on the handle so you can easily hang it from a tree branch and the expandable outer pouch makes for additional storage space. The Realtree® Max-1 quiet touch fabric allows you to be stealthy and concealed. This pack is hydration compatible and has optimal pocket placement on the hip belt and sides to keep your gear organized and handy.
- Torso: One Size Fits All
- Volume: 1656 cubic inches
- Weight: 2 lbs. 7 oz.
- Height: 19.5"
- Width: 14"
- Depth: 11.5"
- Realtree Max1 camouflage
- "Quiet touch" brushed polyester fabric
- CCS system with compression panel
- Light-duty hip belt with zippered pockets
- Two large zippered side pockets - thermos size
- Top access microfiber lined pocket keeps small electronics safe
- Large exterior zippered pocket with organization
- PALS attachment points
- Hydration compatible
- Large hook & loop panel
- SR carry loop attaches to treestand