Pack Out Your Trophy
You just got a clean kill – now the real work begins. With a supportive external frame and removable pack, the Rail Hauler 2500 can comfortably carry the heaviest loads. The Rail Hauler’s lightweight aluminum frame is designed to handle up to 200 pounds, giving you the perfect platform for hauling anything from overnight gear to an elk quarter. Wrap-around ‘wings’ combine with a vertical strap system to securely hold your load in place, while a folding shelf on the bottom supports the weight.
The removable roll-top pack can be used alone, or with the frame in two different carry modes – standard, with the pack close to your back, or in ‘trophy carry’ mode with space to haul gear between the frame and the bag. Versatile weapon carry system easily handles rifles or bows, and stows away when not in use. Kryptek® multi-level Mandrake and Highlander camo patterns give you the latest in concealment technology.
- Torso: 17.5" - 20.5"
- Volume: 2,500 - 5,000 cubic inches
- Weight: 6 lbs 15 oz
- Height: 31"
- Width: 13"
- Depth: Variable
- Giant trophy carry system with aluminum support shelf and four compression panels
- Detachable 2500 cubic inch roll-top pack can be re-attached to frame in trophy carry mode
- Stowable and versatile multi-weapon carry system easily transports your bow or rifle
- Comfortable, easy to use torso adjustment system
- Heavy duty external frame carries up to 200 pounds
- Removable hip belt can be transfered from rail frame to roll-top pack
- PALS webbing provides multiple attachment points for accessories
- Paddle holster compatible hip belt