Meet Your New Favorite Piece of Gear
Lightweight, durable & compact, this extra-large tarp will quickly earn a permanent spot in your pack. Easily set up with trekking poles or P-cord strung between trees, the Satellite Tarp XL can be pitched in almost limitless configurations. This tarp excels as a lightweight backcountry shelter for 3, feeds 6 during meals at spike camp, or can provide much needed sun shelter on hot days at the range. An integrated hanging pocket keeps key items organized, doubles as a carry bag, and is sewn on so it won't blow away. Combined with Kryptek™ Highlander camouflage, the Satellite Tarp XL will literally help you disappear into the wild.
- Capacity: Sleeps 3, Feeds 6
- Packaged Weight: 2 lb 14 oz
- Minimum Weight: 2 lb 6 oz
- Dimensions: 144" x 144" (12' x 12')
- Packed Size: 12" x 8.5" x 4"
- Fly Material: Highlander: 70D polyester / 800mm; DST: 70D polyester / 1,200mm
- Multiple pitch options create an extremely versatile shelter
- Integrated hanging pocket helps organize gear and converts into stuff sack
- Hybrid catenary-cut ends & X-seam design maintain a taut set up no matter the pitch configuration
- Four additional guy-out points allow 7.5" of material to be folded under on each side, improving weather resistance and creating storage options for your rifle
- Waterproof taped seams
- 10 aluminum stakes & 8 guy-lines included
- Trekking poles not included