Free shipping over is valid in the US lower 48 states only, and is not available for PO Boxes or Military APO/FPO addresses.
THE FOLLOWING PROMOTION IS INTENDED FOR VIEWING IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY AND SHALL BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO UNITED STATES LAW ONLY. DO NOT PROCEED IF YOU ARE NOT LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES.
OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES
1. Eligibility. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. THIS SWEEPSTAKE IS OPEN ONLY TO SHIP TO THE U.S. THOSE AGE 18 OR OLDER, AND SLUMBERJACK RESERVES THE RIGHT NOT TO AWARD PRIZES TO ENTRANTS WHO RESIDE INOTHER JURISDICTIONS. If you have an APO or FPO mailing address, you must identify your state of permanent residence. To be eligible to win a prize,entries must be completed and received by Slumberjack in the format designated below.
2. Sweepstakes Period. The Contest period is from September 14, 2016 – November 1, 2016 (the "Deadline.") All entries must be received by the Deadline to be eligible to win a prize.
3. How to Enter. Via the web: https://slumberjack.com/gear-giveaway
4. Limit one entry per person per prize. Multiple entries by the same person using one or more e-mail accounts will not be accepted. No mechanically or electronically reproduced entries will be accepted. All entries must besubmitted from a valid e-mail account which may be identified by reverse domain name search. In the event of any dispute, entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the e-mail address from which the e-mail was sent.
5. Selection and Notification. Winner will be determined by a random drawing from all eligible entries at 10:00 am MST on November 2, 2016. Winners will be notified by e-mail by November 15, 2016. To claim a prize, winner should follow the instructions contained in his or her notification email.
6. Prizes. One (1) Winner will receive (1) Head to To Kryptek Kit; (1) SJK Rail Hauler Pack; and (1) Bowtech Bow. No Cash Value. Tax and Shipping Included. Odds of winning a prize depend on number of eligible entries received. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZES ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER. All prizes will be awarded. Prizes returned as undeliverable or otherwise not claimed within 10 days after delivery of notification will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner selected by a second random drawing from all remaining eligible entries. Prizes are not transferable and may not be used with any other promotional discount. Nosubstitutions or exchanges (including for cash) of any prizes will be permitted, except that Exxel Outdoors reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable or greater value for any prize. Limit one prize per household or address. All prizes are awarded "AS IS”
7. Selection of Prize. Actual model, color, accessories and features of the Prize shall be selected by Exxel Outdoors in its sole discretion.
8. General Release. By entering the Sweepstakes, you release Exxel Outdoors, participating sponsors and any of their respective parentcompanies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agencies (collectively, the "Released Parties") from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, for any claims, costs,injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes or acceptance, possession, or use of any prize (including,without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whetherintentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory.
9. Use of Winner's Name, Likeness, etc. Except where prohibited by law, entry into the sweepstakes constitutes permission to use winner's name, address, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further permission or compensation. As a condition of being awarded any prize, except where prohibited by law, winner may be required to execute a consent to the use of their name, address, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further permission or compensation.
10. Affidavit & Release. As a condition of being awarded any prize, winner will be required to execute and deliver to Exxel Outdoors asigned affidavit of eligibility, acceptance of these Official Rules and release of liability.
11. Sweepstakes Sponsor. The sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Exxel Outdoors, 6235 Lookout Road, Suite B, Boulder CO, 80301.