Practice Makes Perfect
We took all the best features from the Strider, Snare and Carbine packs and put them into the Hone. Thus, creating the ideal day pack for shed hunting, hiking or glassing ridge lines. It’s just big enough to haul out a quartered animal while still being low profile and sleek. This mid-sized daypack is an ideal blend of form, function, durability and a lightweight package. Never give up, Hone your skills and make it happen.
- Torso: 16" - 18"
- Volume: 2,088 cubic inches
- Weight: 3 lbs. 4 oz.
- Height: 21.5"
- Width: 15"
- Depth: 11"
- Stowable and versatile multi-weapon carry system easily transports your bow or rifle
- Single aluminum stay & HDPE frame sheet manage heavy loads with ease
- Two zippered hip belt pockets provide easy access to high use items
- Built-in rifle rest provides vital stabilization for improved accuracy
- External compression panel includes two large pockets & doubles as trophy carry system
- Twin low profile side pockets provide additional external organization
- Self canting shoulder straps automatically contour to your shoulders to enhance comfort
- Hydration compatible
- Zipper pocket inside lid provides a secure location for identification, tags & personal items
- Utilizes cutting-edge Kryptek® Highlander or SJK's Perception DST camo pattern
- YKK zippers