Carry Big Game with Ease and Convenience.
Designed for high elevation hunts and big game, the Bounty 2.0 is the largest, most fully-featured pack in our lineup. Features an expandable load-carry system that allows your harvest to be carried close to your back for better load support, or you can completely remove the main bag from the frame to create an independent frame hauler. The Bounty also includes a detachable field pack with organizational pockets for quick trips away from camp and a built-in rifle shooting platform to help stabilize your shot. Stowable, versatile weapon carry system easily accommodates rifles or bows. Large side pockets carry optics, bipods and other essentials. Cutting-edge Kryptek® Highlander camo patterns provide outstanding concealment – so you can be assured of success on your next big game mission.
- Torso: 17.5"-21"
- Volume: 4932 cubic inches
- Weight: 6 lbs. 15 oz.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 29.9" x 19" x 16.8''
- Fabric - Primary: 600D Polyester Oxford
- Frame Material: Aluminum
Frame Type: Dual Stay
- Giant trophy carry system with removable 3-in-1 pack system
- Frame can be used without packbag as a dedicated hauler
- Stowable and versatile multi-weapon carry system easily transports your bow or rifle
- Detachable amd hydration compatible 680 cubic inch field pack offers additional organization and built in rifle rest
- Dual aluminum stay suspension with HDPE frame sheet easily handles heavy loads
- 3 Large side pockets for optics, bipods and other essential items
- Left HDPE reinforced hip belt: Zippered pocket keeps high touch items within reach
- Right HDPE reinforced hip belt: PALS and paddle holster compatible provides attachment points for accessories or a sidearm
- Two built in rifle sighting platforms provide vital stabilization for improved accuracy
- Load transfer sleeve on packbag slips over frame sheet for improved load transfer and ease of use
- Side compression straps can be routed under or over side pockets providing improved access and compression options
- Friction panel on lower lumbar improves contact with wet outerwear
- Main side compression straps can cross over and mate together for additional compression options
- Right side pocket easily accommodates large optics or field gear
- Two side pockets on left side provide additional organization options
- Field pack attachment system is adjustable to accommodate larger rifles, scopes or bows
- Bottom Fabric shelf provides attachment options for bow carry & provides additional load support with or without the packbag
- Hidden pockets behind side pockets provide carry options for trekking poles, bi-pods and more
- YKK zippers